Hoo Rah!

Hey. Welcome to my mission blog. If you're interested in keeping in touch with me via mail, check out my address(es) on the right side of the page. If you're too lazy to do that, go ahead and read the posts below.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The first of (hopefully) many posts

If you're reading this, either you know me, and am wondering how I'm doing, or maybe you're just some random person looking up random stuff on the internet. Hopefully you aren't the latter, because that would be creepy. But either way, here's some info: this blog will be a tool for keeping others updated on my mission, and my address if anyone wants to keep in touch via mail.

Also, because I will have much less time while in the mission field than I would otherwise have, my replies to letters will most likely consist of a shorter personal section at the beginning, for each person, and a larger general section at the end that anyone will be able to read and understand. It is this large general section that will be posted on the blog by my sister after each letter reaches home (if she is diligent in updating this, anyway. Which I hope she will be. But then again, she has a 3.5 year old, so she's understandably short on time as well).

And one more thing: no matter who it is that writes to me, if I get a letter from them, I will reply. What this means is that the only thing stopping a letter back from me is a mix up in the mail or another problem in actually receiving the letter. Whether it takes me a day, a week, or a month to write back, it will come. The personal section may be a few words, a sentence, a paragraph, or multiple pages, but I will reply no matter what. And, please, instead of commenting on posts, just send me a letter.

So, if you're still interested, read on, and check back each week or so. I thank you all.

No comments: