Hoo Rah!

Hey. Welcome to my mission blog. If you're interested in keeping in touch with me via mail, check out my address(es) on the right side of the page. If you're too lazy to do that, go ahead and read the posts below.

Monday, March 14, 2011

3.7.11 -- Satelite, Hermosillo


Oh, and to all of you that have sent me letters: thank you. Mail is slow, but I thank you all. Your replies are in transit. Or at least, they will be.

Picture: Scrubs, anyone? Sorry Mom, you won't get that reference.

Okay, this past Sunday was AMAZING. The chapel was almost completely full and we had three investigators attend. I felt the Spirit so strongly I could feel my heart beating. I could feel it with my hand. Of course I had to get up and bear my testimony--how could I not? I stood up, walked to the pulpit, looked at our little ward, and testified that I had the Spirit right then. I testified of the truth of this Church. I testified of the Book of Mormon. I testified of Joseph Smith. I testified and I felt INCREDIBLE. The Holy Ghost cannot lie, and neither did I--every person in the congregation felt it, and so did I. Geez, I need to learn to type faster. Sorry for the brevity of this email, but I've gotta go.

Elder Humbert

Romans 8:38-39

No comments: