Hoo Rah!

Hey. Welcome to my mission blog. If you're interested in keeping in touch with me via mail, check out my address(es) on the right side of the page. If you're too lazy to do that, go ahead and read the posts below.

Monday, March 14, 2011

3.14.11 -- Satelite, Hermosillo





Gah, I need more time. I had my first baptism this week! I want to write more, but I have zero time. This will have to suffice: I have never felt happier in my entire life than when I brought Victor out of the waters of baptism. He´s changed completely in the weeks that we´ve taught him--he´s happier, less worried, more . . . like Christ. The gospel has changed his life in the most unimaginable, undescribable way possible. The first time we taught him, his face was creased (even more), his clothes were rent, and he seemed . . . spent. After he came out of the water, both he and I smiled, laughed, and I felt better than I have ever felt in my entire life. Gah, I love that man. And gah, I have no time. I need MORE TIME

Elder Humbert

What questions do you all have about Mexico?

No comments: