Hoo Rah!

Hey. Welcome to my mission blog. If you're interested in keeping in touch with me via mail, check out my address(es) on the right side of the page. If you're too lazy to do that, go ahead and read the posts below.

Monday, February 21, 2011

2.21.11 -- Satelite, Hermosillo





This week has been great, but I have to be brief.

We had a Zone conference this week, which was awesome. I miss getting spiritual nourishment from leaders every week, like what we had in the MTC. We all learned a few things, including raising the bar in obedience (like waking up at 6 instead of 6-30. Ha, way ahead of you Pres. Velez--I´ve been up at that time the past month), working more with members (we started doing more of that this week), and 8 simple points in improving lessons. I could go into detail, but I won´t. Not enough time.

After the conference, E. Cancino and I stopped in at an open air burro (also known as burritos in the US, but better and cheaper) stand, where we both ate two awesome burros. I then promptly ate 2.5 jalepeños, one of which was eaten in one bite. E. Cancino told me he has never met an American who can eat as much spicy food as I can. Boo yah.

Anyway, a spiritual experience of the week. We finally had an investigator attend Sacrament Meeting with us this week (YEAH! GO VICTOR! WOOOOOOOO!), and it was amazing. As we took the sacrament, I asked Victor (the name of the investigator, if you hadn´t already picked up on that) how he felt. "Más tranquilo" is just a part of what he told me. In other words, he FELT THE SPIRIT TESTIFY. ¡YEAH! Gah, I love that man. I hope he comes next week as well--I´m pretty sure of that.

Love,

Elder Humbert

P.S. I dreamnt in Spanish two nights ago

No comments: