Hoo Rah!

Hey. Welcome to my mission blog. If you're interested in keeping in touch with me via mail, check out my address(es) on the right side of the page. If you're too lazy to do that, go ahead and read the posts below.

Monday, October 17, 2011

10.17.11 -- Navojoa, Mexico

We´ve been working super hard lately. Well, we´ve always worked hard, but now it seems like we finally have the investigators that can match our level of desire to learn about the gospel.


We´ve had a lot of members helping us lately. One is a recent convert, a guy our age, and he is GREAT. Members are much more effective missionaries than we are.


HELP THE MISSIONARIES


ALSO, NO TIME


Really quick. We got ready to study one morning, I had just stood up from kneeling and praying to begin my personal study, and suddenly, someone knocked on the door. At first I thought it was the Jehovah´s Witnesses again (haha, that happened my second week. It was interesting), but we opened the door and there was the 1st counselor of the bishopric on our doorstep in normal clothing. "Elders, I came to visit you two. Also, to invite you to breakfast."


Awesome. The first time anyone has visited ME in almost a year, and he arrived with a breakfast invitation.


Great week. Many blessings. I have to go now. Praying for you all.


Adios


Elder Humbert

No comments: