Hoo Rah!

Hey. Welcome to my mission blog. If you're interested in keeping in touch with me via mail, check out my address(es) on the right side of the page. If you're too lazy to do that, go ahead and read the posts below.

Monday, May 23, 2011

5.23.11 -- Satelite, Hermosillo

Dad would love the architecture here. Everything is stone and concrete. Too bad that all the tile is normally just ceramic.

We have one of the youth as an investigator, and he is AWESOME. In the time we´ve taught him, he´s changed so much he says he´s freaked out his friends. He reads absolutely everything, he loves the "For the Strength of Youth" pamphlet, and says all the normal cliché things so common in Mormon convert stories--"I feel like I found something that I didn´t know I was missing, I feel complete, This Church and Gospel has every answer to every question that I´ve ever asked," and so on. He plans on serving a mission in a few years, and is best friends with some of the youth in our ward now. Yeah. Awesome.

E. Rivas continues to be awesome. He´s teaching me how to cook, which is great. Although we have no time to do that.

I have much less time to think now, like I said before, and I like it.

Adios.

Elder Humbert

No comments: